Are you planning to buy a LED TV that priced under ₹100000, and you are in search of a best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh (inc, SmartTV) below ₹100000 to buy now? Well don’t worry, We are here to help you. There are a lot of companies right now that offer smart TVs. In fact, there are quite a number of smart TVs that cost ₹100000 or less And thus we have analyzed and picked some of the best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh. The Televisions in this list comes with multiple HDMI ports, USB port, Ethernet Port and Wifi to connect with internet along with the good hardware giving better picture quality, Sound and with Overall good viewing experience with better value for money.
4K resolution refers to a horizontal display resolution of approximately 4,000 pixels. Digital television and digital cinematography commonly use several different 4K resolutions. In television and consumer media, 3840 × 2160 (4K UHD) is the dominant 4K standard, whereas the movie projection industry uses 4096 × 2160 (DCI 4K).
The 4K television market share increased as prices fell dramatically during 2014 and 2015. By 2020, more than half of U.S. households are expected to have 4K-capable TVs,a much faster adoption rate than that of Full HD (1080p).
Here are the best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh that you should consider buying as of now in India.
Best 4k TV In India Under 1 Lakh in 2020
1. OnePlus Q1 Series QLED TV 55Q1IN Pro Best 4K TV In India Under 1 Lakh
The One Plus Q1 Series best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh has 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) 55 inch Smart Certified Android LED TV that accompanies an astonishing arrangement of lights offering a superior viewing experience.
This best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh has an AI Android certified LED TV which accompanies smart connectivity and HDR-fit board. It gives a 50 Watts Output alluring sound with Clear Audio highlight to offer better listening experience with Full range 4 Speaker, 2 subwoofers and 2 tweeters.
It also includes Bluetooth connectivity, Built-In Wifi, Google assistant Because of Android Pie (9), you can download a large number of games applications. One Plus is a Smart TV which comes with CPU A53X4 and accompanies a 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage.
One plus smart led comes with four 50 watt speakers which are a higher number of speakers in this listing and 120 Hz refresh rate which is the same as only Samsung UA55NU7470U LED 55 inch TV.
2. Samsung UA55NU7470U LED Smart TV Best 4K TV In India Under 1 Lakh
Samsung UA55NU7470U best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh is one of the standout television among other 4K TV in India. It has a slim bezel,edge-lit structure and its U-formed legs come pleasantly just underneath the screen.
Samsung 55-inch 4K UHD Smart QLED TV is filled by cutting edge Quantum Processor 4K which gives perfect clear pictures. Quantum Dot Technology offers good color reproduction and improves your TV viewing experience. Besides, it’s Ambient Mode helps with upscaling the style of your room.
The sound quality of this best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh is great, and its Intelligent AI-controlled Audio Feature increases the sound quality.
You can connect speakers with its HDMI ARC and optical audio output and get an improved sound quality. It has AI upscaling, Quantum HDR 4X certifications to offer you a decent picture and sound quality.
It has 4 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports and 1 sound output same and maximum as only Oneplus Q1 series smart TV under this listing and with inbuilt Bluetooth. The Samsung UA55NU7470U uses Quantum Processor 4K, and it offers a more clear picture with exact colors.
3. Sony Bravia KD-55X8000G LED Smart TV Best 4K TV In India Under 1 Lakh
Sony is driving OLED TVs in India for quite a while and offers a decent and good display to the customers. It is an ideal mix of Good resolutions, High definition and sleek design body with all the latest features.
We can say Sony Bravia KD 55X is a top-notch model that offers a pleasant look and very ahead in the challenge of best 4K TV.
Sony Bravia KD 55X best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh accompanies an OLED board with 4K Ultra-HD 3840X2160 pixels resolution.
Its Acoustic Surface Speaker Technology with its sub-woofers is one of the most attractive features of this 4K which offers sound in higher frequencies.
The base of this 4K TV outfits two lines of connectors like Ethernet port, RF input, 3 HDMI inputs, 1 USB 3.0 port, and optical sound output.
Sony Bravia KD-55X has inbuilt Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.1 for improving the network connectivity, while the Chromecast permits you to stream all videos from any sources. This best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh comes with Google Assistant, Google Play Movies and music.
4. Panasonic TH-65FX600D LED Smart TV Best 4K TV In India Under 1 Lakh
In this listing Panasonic TH-65FX600D smart LED is the best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh that comes with 65 inches of a huge screen with 4k, 3840 x 2160p resolution and 60 Hertz of refreshing rate ensures that you get real-world experience which is more than the other three TVs in this listing except Oneplus and Samsung UA55NU7470U.
Its Hexagonal drives add an advantage to reproduce 6 natural colors and mixing of 3 (CMY) with other 3 (RGB) which makes it unique in this listing.
With its 2 speakers, it gives 20 Watt of audio output you will get cinematic sound experience. By Viera application, you give a voice command to TV with your remote and also connect your smartphone with its “Throw” feature.
It comes with 3 HDMI, 2 USB ports and wifi inbuilt technology.
5. LG 55UM7290PTD LED Smart TV Best 4K TV In India Under 1 Lakh
LG 55 inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh comes good picture and display quality. Its 4K IPS display guarantees you get the best view from every angle.
Its DTS Virtual X feature enables you to get good sound quality and its 20 Watts speaker is enough to offer 3D sound from both corners.
This best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh comes with a Quad-Core Processor, which produces a powerful arrangement of contrast brightness and colors. It additionally outfits of this TV is its Dolby Audio and offers the best experience when you watching movies or listening to songs. This Tv has 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports and smart web OS.
It has a ThinQ AI feature that offers you can communicate with your 4K TV with the help of Google assistant.
6. Mi 55 Inches LED TV 4 PRO Best 4K TV In India Under 1 lakh
Mi LED TV 4 PRO best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh comes with PatchWall with Android TV and Set-Top Box Integration, Hotstar, Voot, Sony LIV, Hungama, Zee5, Eros Now, Alt Balaji, Sun NXT, Hooq, TVF, Epic ON, Flickstree (Prime Video coming soon) | Mi Remote to regulate TV, Set-top box and smart home devices eg. Mi Air Purifier, Chromecast built-in, 700,000+ hrs of Content and lots of more advanced features.
The best part of this best 4k TV in India under 1 lakh is its 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) resolution and 60 Hz refresh rate. For connectivity, it’s 3 HDMI ports to attach a set-top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console, 2 USB ports to attach hard drives and other USB devices.
It delivers 16 W, Dolby + DTS-HD Output sound quality. It comes with a 1-year warranty on product and 1 year extra on Panel.
- Screen Size: Pick the correct TV size based on the viewing distance. Just Multiply the size of the screen by 2. So for a 60-inch TV, that would mean 120-inch (9 feet). i.e: Its good to view 9 feet away from the TV. However, in 4K Ultra HD TV, you can sit little closer than that and still maintain a clear picture.
- Screen Resolution: UHD (4K) Screen is the current industry standard, go for this future-proof resolution for a greater display quality. Make sure that the TV upscale the videos at a good level.
- Refresh Rate: higher the hertz, the smoother the picture. Don’t Bother much about refresh rate if you’re going for a QLED or OLED TV, as it will give a good result.
- HDR: The presence of HDR will offer more realistic colors and better contrast. Try to go for the latest HDR technology like HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Visual etc.
- Smart TV: It is good to buy a smart TV as it will let you connect and stream entertainment, but make sure it comes with App store, Browser (for internet Surfing). It’s not a big deal as today most TV’s are SmartTV. Even if you don’t buy smart TV Don’t worry, you can convert your TV into Smart TV by just connecting Dongles such as Amazon Fire TV Stick, Chrome Cast, Roku TV Stick and is well upgradeable at any time.
- HDMI and Other Ports: Make sure that the TV that buys have multiple HDMI ports and USB port along with Ethernet port (RJ45), component input, composite input, RF input, optical I/O Port, etc.
- Ignore contrast-ratio: Though the contrast ratio determines the quality of the picture, manufacturers fudge the numbers. (In general higher the contrast ratio, Greater image quality)
- Curved TVs: It won’t give great picture quality as said by tv companies, Its just waste spending extra money, Thus don’t go for it.
In general nowadays TV speakers are worse because the screens are thinner, Still, you can get some wat a great one by looking for it., however, we recommend you to get soundbar or home theater speaker in addition to the tv speakers.
A couple key buying tips for getting your first 4K TV:
Most importantly of all, buy the TV with the biggest display you can reasonably afford. 4K resolution and HDR both look much better on larger screens.
An HDR 4K TV is definitely much better than a non-HDR 4K TV and man very affordable HDR models are now sold, such as Vizio’s excellent P-sereis TVs or Sony’s very low-price X800D and X750D 4K HDR televisions.
Pay attention to the real display specs of your 4K TV, the smart platform and other “features” like “Motionflow” “AutoMotion Plus” and “HDR1000” are mostly unimportant or completely dishonest in conveying actual display performance.
Don’t buy a 4K TV that’s from before early 2015. Many older models are no longer up to the current standards for viewing the best 4K content sources.
There are many excellent 4K TVs with HDR even sold now for less than $1000. So buying one doesn’t have to be a budget breaking event.
1. What does “4K” mean, what does “Ultra HD” mean, and what are the differences between the two?
Quite simply 4K is used to refer to a resolution which amounts to about four times the pixel count of Full HD resolution. Full HD is measured at 1920 x 1080 pixels and for most consumer purposes, 4K UHD resolution is set at 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is roughly 4 times as many pixels as FHD (Full HD). They’re also colloquially called 2160p and 1080p resolutions respectively. There is also a less common 4K resolution called DCI 4K, rarely found in 4K TVs but common in 4K home theater projectors and some 4K video cameras. This is set at 4096 x 2160 pixels and offers roughly half a million pixels more than 4K UHD.
As for ultra HD, it has a more flexible meaning. Right now it’s practically synonymous with 4K UHD TV displays and other 4K consumer products but when other resolutions like 6Kand 8K become more common, they could also be called ultra HD.
2. Why are 4K screens/displays preferred over 1080P – what are the advantages and why is this technology worth it? How does this ultra-high definition technology change the user experience for the better on various devices (TVs, computer monitors, phones and cameras)?
4K resolution isn’t actually easy to distinguish from normal FHD on smaller display devices of less than 45 inches across (diagonally) unless you get really close up to the screen but aside from this 4K definitely brings with it a much better level of sharpness on all larger screens and even on smaller screens, the sharpness and smoothness of digital video looks far superior when viewed close up. Aside from these obvious benefits, 4K display devices come with the best peripheral display technologies these days and 4K recording devices are obviously better because their 2160p video output is more future-proof for being displayed on larger screens (which are becoming more popular among consumers).
3. What are the current 4K screen technologies available to consumers (e.g., HDR, OLED, AMOLED, Quantum Dot [QD], UHD, etc.)? Please describe the differences between these technologies mentioned and list any others that I failed to mention.
The most important 4K display technologies (mainly for 4K TVs) currently available are HDR and OLED. Quantum Dots and other brand-specific technologies mostly revolve around enhancing 4K resolution or HDR in any case. OLED is its own distinct display technology for display design and it is also found in non-4K screens.
4. Where can consumers currently get/watch 4K content (e.g., streaming sites, 4K UHD Blu-ray players, etc.)? Why isn’t broadcast TV in 4K yet, and when is this coming?
The best and most easily accessible sources of 4K content for anyone anywhere in the world are 4K UHD Blu-ray discs. You’ll need a 4K Blu-ray player to play them but if you get one, you can watch any of the dozens of 4K movies now coming to Blu-ray on your 4K TV even if you have no other source of 4K content or the right internet connectivity to access streaming media apps. After 4K Blu-ray, the most easily accessible content in 4K is the stuff available from streaming internet services like Vudu, Amazon Prime, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and others and apps for all of these are found on most 4K TVs right out of the box. However you’ll needs at least 20Mbps of connectivity to your home in order to stream 4K video from said apps.